This is a perennial favourite in our house, loved even by fussy eaters.
- Heat the oil over a medium heat in a deep pan. Add the mustard, cumin and chopped chilies. Fry off until seeds pop.
- Add the ginger, cauliflower florets, turmeric and salt. Saute to get some colour onto the cauliflower.
- Add tinned tomato and simmer over a medium heat until the cauliflower is tender.
- Add cubed paneer and stir through a 1/3 can of coconut cream. Check seasoning. Simmer for 5 or 10 minutes.
- Once ready, serve over freshly cooked basmati rice