This is my go to meal when i have guests over instead of the usual roast Dinner and is always a hit and they can never believe how simple yet delicious it is. They say the way to a mans heart is through his stomach...very much the case for my Fiance of 5years. Chicken Parma was the first meal i cooked him and hes still hanging around and asks for it on a regular basis. I dont have a photo at this stage but i am working on getting one :)
- pre heat oven to 100`C Grill. Heat oil in a large Fry pan Prepare chicken by cutting Breasts half(length ways) to make 2 thin slices.
- Mix Cajun seasoning into Ground Almond and coat chicken Pieces as you would with Bread crumbs. Cook chicken pieces in the pan of hot oil on both sides until cooked. lay cooked chicken out on oven tray. keeping the pan with left over oil aside to use again.
- Heat chopped tomatoes through adding extra herbs and spices to taste. place generous amount of tomatoes on top of the layed out cooked chicken ensuring to cover the top side of the breast. Sprinkle with grated cheese and a sprinkle of mixed herbs add to the oven to grill the cheese.
- Cut the Head of broccoli into floretts and cook in boil water until you can pierce the stem with a knife( still has a crunch to it). drain water and let it cool.
- In the pan used to cook chicken add a little more oil and heat. Adding Sliced Almonds cook until browned. Once almonds are browned drain the remaining hot oil into a dish adding chilli flakes or sliced chilli as much or as little as you like depending on taste buds.
- once almonds have cooled toss them thorugh the cooked Broccoli. Adding the now chilli infused oil as a dressing to the Broccoli Dish.
- Served with a simple garden salad to counter act the heat in the