( SERVES 4 )
Can be put together early in the day for a hassle free dinner time.
|400 g||Sealord Simply Natural Hoki Fillets, (or fresh hoki fillets)|
|3 cups||White sauce|
|1 packet||Soup mix, Seafood flavour (Maggi)|
|2 cups||Mixed vegetables, (frozen)|
|400 g||Mashed potato|
- Preheat oven to 180deg Grease a shallow casserole dish big enough to take a single layer of the hoki.
- Make mashed potatoes first.
- Make white sauce, and stir through the Maggi seafood soup mix.
- Put the frozen mixed vegies in a colander and pour boiling water over them to thaw. Spread the drained mixed vegies over the bottom of casserole dish
- Then put half of the white sauce mixture.
- The place the hoki fillets over that, spread them out.
- Sprinkle the hoki with salt and pepper, then spread the remaining white sauce mixture over.
- Dot with mashed potato. Then use a fork to spread the mashed potato into an even layer over the fish. (can also sprinkle with grated cheese if you wish after this)
- Bake for 45 minutes at 180degC, until bubbling round the edges. Serve with coleslaw if you have any.