Fugdy raspberry brownies
( MAKES 8-10 slices )
Delicious fudgy brownies that are grain-free, gluten-free and refined sugar free.
- Preheat oven to 160C and line a 15 x 21cm baking dish with baking paper.
- Simmer 1/2 cup raspberries gently, until soft and mush with a fork, cool.
- Sift together coconut flour and cocoa
- Melt butter and honey gently, cool slightly, beat in the eggs then stir in the simmered raspberries and vanilla.
- Mix wet with dry ingredients.
- Pour into the baking dish and dot with the remaining frozen raspberries.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool for in the pan for 10 minutes and carefully remove (baking paper included) and place on a wire rack to cool completely before cutting.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool place. They can last 5 days, depending on greed!