( SERVES 6 )
YUMMY moist meatloaf that everyone loves. Plus most people have the ingredients in the cupboard
- Preheat oven 180 degree Celsius and line a loaf tin with baking paper (if you have no loaf tin, you can use any cake tin or free form on to a lined roasting dish). If you want more than a simple meatloaf then on top of the baking paper line the tin with the streaky bacon (slightly over lapping the bacon).
- Cut the onion in to a small dice (Cheat grate onion) and crush garlic cloves. Put the onion and garlic in to a large bowl along with soy sauce,Worcestershire sauce, Tomato sauce, egg , breadcrumbs, Curry Powder, salt and pepper and whisk together.
- Add the Mince and sausage meat in to the bowl and using your hand mix thoroughly (don't like using your hand use a fork as it cuts through the meat the best).
- Put the meatloaf in the lined tin pressing the meatloaf in to the corners and make it shallower in the centre for more even cooking (Free form: form a ball in the bowl and then turn it out on to a roasting dish then mold it until its in the shape you want). If you are using the bacon the you just need to finish wrapping the meatloaf in the bacon.
- Then put meatloaf in the oven for 1 Hour and it is prefect every time. Serve with you family favorites vegetables.
- Serving Ideas: Winter: Mash, Steamed Cauliflower, Broccoli and carrots (or Peas) with either a gravy or cheese sauce or both. Summer:Boil new Potato and Steamed Cauliflower, Broccoli and carrots or salad.