Asian-inspired lamb shanks
Because it is quick and simple to prepare, with only a few ingredients, but full of flavour and melts in your mouth. Never fails to impress!
- Pre-brown the shanks in a frying pan in oil.
- Place the shanks in a roasting dish and cover with diced onion and rosemary sprigs.
- Mix beef stock, Hoison sauce, red wine and think mint sauce together and pour the mixture over the lamb shanks.
- Cover with tin foil and bake at 180 degrees celsius for at least 3 hours (and up to 4 hours).
- Serve with rice and steamed beans, broccolini or other seasonal vegetables.