Spicy homemade lamb wraps
We love this recipe especially in summer when we use fresh veges from our vege garden and the kids love putting their own wraps together. We love Silver Fern Farms Lamb as its ready to use and is delicious everytime.
|12||Cherry tomatoes, quartered|
|1 small||Small red onion, chopped finely|
|1 small||Cucumber, sliced thinly|
|1 Tbsp||Chopped fresh coriander|
- Remove Lamb from Fridge at least half an hour before ready to cook. Sift flour and salt. Add the olive oil to the warm water and drizzle into the flour mixture and mix into a dough with fingers. Knead onto a floured board for 5 minutes until it forms a soft ball. Leave to sit under a bowl for 15 minutes. When ready to serve, divide mixture into 4 and roll out on floured board to form 4 flat breads. Heat pan with a small amount of oil and place in flatbreads to brown on each side.
- Make salsa by slicing the red onion, tomatoes and cucumber up finely. Add the chopped coriander and season with sea salt and pepper then drizzle with a small amount of Olive Oil.
- To make the Raita. Slice the cucumber in half and remove the seeds then slice thinly. Mix the cucumber together with the yogurt, roasted cumin, garlic and finely chopped fresh mint.
- To cook the Lamb. Season with salt and pepper and olive oil. Cook according to Silver Fern Farm package instructions. (Medium heat 4 minutes each side then rest for 5 minutes before slicing)
- Once the lamb has been rested , slice into thin slices. Arrange lamb and condiments onto the flat bread and drizzle with your favourite chilli sauce and add lettuce/avocado then wrap and eat!