Leftover roast lamb fritters
( SERVES 4 )
ONE OF THE VERY FEW THINGS MY MUM USED TO COOK THAT WE LIKED!! AND SO EASY TO MAKE. STILL A FAMILY FAVOURITE.
- Into a bowl add diced up cold roast lamb meat into smallish cubes )or just pull meat off bone and rip into pieces!).
- Add remaining batter ingredients and mix altogether.
- Heat a good slosh of oil in a frying pan until hot.
- Cook fritters both sides (turning once only) until well done (2 large tablespooned-sized).
- Serve immediately with tomato sauce or worcester sauce or mint jelly!