Caribbean lamb salad
Summer on a plate!
- Mix Herbs, Spices, roll loins in spice and leave 30 minutes in fridge.
- Make salad. Dice cucumber and watermelon into bite size cubes.
- Grate in a Zest from 1 lime then add juice from both.
- cut up mint add. Stir to combine. set aside while cooking lamb.
- heat BBQ grill to hot Roll seasoned Lamb in oil. Cook 4 minutes each side. Take off heat and cover for 5 minutes to rest. Season with salt Slice Serve with the salad and Mint leave to decorate. I sometimes add avocado or feta ( but never both)