Steak, mashed potaoes, salad and mussels
( SERVES 4 )
You could have this meal for lunch or dinner serve to all
- Peel 12 medium sized potatoes wash and put on stove to cook on medium, while waiting for potatoes to cook
- Prepare salad, wash lettuce and slice, cut tomatoes in half, dice red onion, grate cheese combine all ingredients in a bowl.and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Pepare steak cook on high medium rear, check and potatoes when cooked mash them with butter, milk, salt & pepper to taste.
- Mussells washed place them on a oven tray and cut in half add garlic mixed in butter on to the mussells and place in oven cook on 150 degrees on grill for 20 minutes then serve as a side plate
- When done serve altogether