Pretty in the pink marshmallows
( MAKES 12 Marshmallows )
These beautiful marshmallows are so easy to make .Can be made from different flavored jellies. My family likes raspberry.The texture of them just melts in your mouth. Decorate with your favorite sprinkles,100s & 1000's, coconut , chocolate chips. Perfect for children's parties.
- Put 1 cup of boiling water with 1 packet of Jelly of your choice in a saucepan and bring to boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature. Add 1 1/2 cups of icing sugar.
- Beat with Electric hand held beater till really thick. The mixture will be like very thick cream. Will take approximately 8 to 10 minutes.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Drop heaped tablespoons full onto baking paper. Decorate with your choice of sprinkles.
- Chill marshmallows in fridge for at least 3 to 4 hours till they have set. ENJOY