The best chicken pasta
There is something so deliciously comforting about this recipe that always reminds me of home and mum's great cooking. No matter how many times i make this recipe i swear it is never as good as when mum makes it, maybe there is a top secret ingredient which she is withholding from me!
- Cut chicken breast into strips and toss with flour in a bowl to coat.
- Heat oil on a high heat, add chicken and reduce to medium heat, brown chicken.
- Add chopped bacon, onion and crushed garlic, cook until tender. Put on water to boil to cook pasta.
- Add peppers and allow to steam for several minutes, stirring occasionally, slosh in wine as needed to prevent sticking.
- Add in cream, bring to simmer then reduce heat. Season with salt and pepper to personal liking.
- Continue lightly cooking chicken and vegetables until pasta is ready. May need to continue adding wine and cream to get the desired consistency.
- Serve with a sprinkling of cheese and dig in!