Mini crustless breakkie quiches
These are awesome for breakfast, lunch or dinner. They are delicious, nutritious and fairly cheap to make. You can freeze them and just take them out when required too. So convenient. I love them
|½ cup||Pumpkin seeds|
|2 Tbsp||Chia seeds|
|2 Tbsp||Sunflower seeds|
|½ cup||Rolled oats|
|½ tsp||Salt and freshly ground black pepper|
|½ cup||Cheese, for topping|
|1 sprinkle||Pumpkin seeds, for topping|
- Preheat oven to 180C on fan bake.
- Combine eggs, sautéed onion, garlic, ginger & chilli, diced capsicum, grated zucchini & carrot, spinach, mushrooms, finely diced broccoli, smoked or raw salmon, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, rolled oats or almond meal, s&p, turmeric, parsley and any other vege’s or spices you want.
- Spoon into muffin trays that are lightly sprayed with oil.
- Put a bit of tasty cheese and some more pumpkin seeds on top.
- Cook for about 20 mins until egg has set.
- Serve either hot, cold or reheated. I freeze mine and take them to work in the mornings.
- Add some avo on the side and vola :-)