It is one of those dishes where you find it hard to stop eating. The dish is so tasty yet quite light on the stomach.
- Dice the chicken breast into small pieces (or you could mince). Place in a bowl with chopped Thyme and salt. Sprinkle liberally with lemon juice.
- Roast Pine nuts until just light brown. Chop or crush the pine nuts, add to chicken with the cornflour. Mix together with the egg and form into small balls.
- Heat a pan - lightly coat with oil and cook the chicken balls 6 mins then stir and cook another 6 minutes or until just cooked. Do not over cook.
- Cook a cup of Risoni as per packet instructions.
- Arrange the chicken balls over the Risoni Serve with thick slices of tomato sprinkled with cracked pepper and chopped thyme.