After trying Subway's M&M cookies I was inspired to create my own recipe. Makes 15 cookies.
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In the bowl of your electric beater combine the butter and sugars and beat until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla. Beat until well combined.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and stir until well combined. Stir in milk chocolate (use M&M's).
- Line two oven trays with baking paper and spoon the dough onto each baking tray and gently press down to slightly flatten.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until the cookies are light brown in colour.