Snapafest seafood and music arts festival
Win two tickets to the Snapafest seafood and music arts festival
* Update 15th August: This competition is now closed and the winner has been announed. Check out the winning recipe, Brazilian Fish Stew.
Share your favourite seafood recipe and be in to win all the kai moana you can eat at Nelson’s inaugural Snapafest seafood and music arts festival in September.
The two-day event begins with Snaparock on Friday 16, featuring a strong Aussie rock legend line-up, including Mental as Anything. The next day the region’s famous seafood comes into its own at Snapfeast where, from 11am to 6pm, there will be a variety of food stations cooking up a selection of mouthwatering dishes along with cooking demonstrations by Brett McGregor, accompanied by music from local bands and special guest Annie Crummer. Ticketing details can be found on Ticketek.
How to enter
We are looking for a recipe that makes good use of sustainably-fished New Zealand seafood — something original to you or please credit the original publication. There are two ways of entering: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your recipe, or upload it to our reader recipe form here.
What will you win?
Return flights for two from Auckland to Nelson, thanks to Orbit World Travel and Air New Zealand, with airport transfers and accommodation over two nights at Amber Court in Tahunanui. There’s dinner and drinks at Tides restaurant on Friday evening and admission to Snapafeast and Snaparock.
Unfortunately, this promotion is open only to Bite readers in Auckland.
Terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is free and open to residents of Auckland, New Zealand aged 18 years or older. Employees of the Promoters, the Promoters’ associated companies, the Promoters’ agencies and partners associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promoters reserve the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfil due obligations be limited at any stage by any form of technical failure.
4. To enter the promotion, entrants must be registered on Bite and submit a recipe unique to you, or please credit the source of the recipe, for your favourite sustainable seafood recipe. Recipes must be submitted using the reader recipe form or emailed to the Bite email address (both listed above).
5. Eligible Entrants are limited to one entry in the promotion. Any additional entries will be invalid.
6. Entries must be received by the Promoters during the Promotional Period. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
7. Promotion commences at 7.00am, Monday, August 1, 2016 and will finish at 11.59pm, Sunday August 14, 2016 (“Promotional Period”).
8. From a set of finalists, the judges will choose one winning recipe.
9. The winner will be notified by phone, email or post.
10. There is one (1) Snapafest prize pack to be won which includes a double pass for the Snapafest seafood and music arts festival, return flights for two from Auckland to Nelson, flights thanks to Orbit World Travel and Air New Zealand, with airport transfers and accommodation over two nights at Amber Court in Tahunanui, dinner and drinks at Tides restaurant on Friday evening plus admission to Snapafeast and Snaparock.
11. The prize cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
12. All entrants consent to their names and recipes being published in Bite magazine and online, and being used for public relations purposes relating to this promotion.
13. Entrants’ personal information will be stored on a database by the Promoters. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoters at the addresses set out below.
14. The Promoters are Bite, owned by NZME, 2 Graham Street, Auckland, New Zealand (the “Promoter”). Please refer to NZME standard promotion and competition rules here.